Thursday, March 14, 2024

24 days post partum

 I have an abnormal amount of edema in my lower legs, ankles and feet. I have tried 6 rounds of lasics to get rid of it. My blood pressure has also been through the roof as a result. I have had a killer headache/ migraine that doesn't seem to respond to meds therefore I need a new referral to neurology I should be getting today. I've tried ibuprofen, Tylenol, nurtec and coffee. Dutch Bros seems to work best.

I am supposed to wear compression socks and keep my legs elevated as much as possible which includes taking it easy. Believe it or not this is actually the best I've felt in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very anxious, but good. Tools to cope with anxiety

 Lately I've been extremely anxious, but still doing good. I'm more anxious than I've ever been in my life, but doing as good as...