Thursday, April 11, 2024

Very anxious, but good. Tools to cope with anxiety

 Lately I've been extremely anxious, but still doing good. I'm more anxious than I've ever been in my life, but doing as good as I have since junior high/high school. I have my drive and motivation back. 

I have been working on ways to share my story in part or in whole. I also got certified in national mental health first aid. I am now looking into becoming an instructor for them, but I have to come up with $2200 first. I'm attending a webinar tomorrow to learn more and find out if it'd be worth the investment. 

The tools I've been using to cope with the anxiety are that I've been listening to music constantly. At home, in the car, in the store, Dr office, etc. literally everywhere. 

I've been deep breathing in lavender essential oil and using a diffuser for the same at night when I go to sleep.

Otherwise I've just been using the extra anxious energy to clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very anxious, but good. Tools to cope with anxiety

 Lately I've been extremely anxious, but still doing good. I'm more anxious than I've ever been in my life, but doing as good as...