Sunday, March 31, 2024

Still doing good with intrusive/disturbing thoughts

 Overall I'm still doing really well. I'm driving again. I'm taking care of the baby well. I'm sleeping in spurts. I'm giving my older son some if my time everyday.

However, I still have swelling in my legs, a headache/migraine I can't seem to get rid of and a full body ache often. 

I'm also starting to have some intrusive/disturbing thoughts. So far they are more of the fleeting type where I can shut them off easily which I'm thankful for, but still they're there. I was really wanting to see my psychiatric np this week, but my appointment isn't until next week. I just hope the thoughts didn't become more disturbing by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very anxious, but good. Tools to cope with anxiety

 Lately I've been extremely anxious, but still doing good. I'm more anxious than I've ever been in my life, but doing as good as...