Sunday, January 29, 2023

Good days

 Yesterday was a hard day. It just felt like it was impossible to get through. Not sure why. Thankfully yesterday evening was better. I'm back to sleeping 10 or more hours the past two nights. Even though I slept a lot last night I have some energy today at least so far. 

This past week I had some good days. The first couple days were good because I felt like I had a lot of energy. It wasn't so hard to make a decision on every little thing. However, I was operating on 4 hours sleep those days. The other couple days were good just because I was calm. I actually had times where my mind was blank. Like I wasn't thinking about anything at all. It was peaceful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very anxious, but good. Tools to cope with anxiety

 Lately I've been extremely anxious, but still doing good. I'm more anxious than I've ever been in my life, but doing as good as...